sea kayaking tours in the bay of islands, new zealand
Fully catered kayak camping trips
We provide sea kayaking tours and expeditions in Northland, New Zealand within the Bay of Islands and the surrounding outer coast. Instruction at both novice and advanced levels, is included.
for 3, 7 or 10 days
- As one of the first sea kayak operators/outfitters in New Zealand - with over 29 years experience in this area - we continue to be passionate about our trips!
- Our trips are usually small groups and we can customise the experience.
- Count on delicious meals with local produce, the possibility of freshly caught seafood and baked desserts.
- We specialise in leading adventurous ocean kayaking trips!
- Technical paddling and deep water re-entry safety skills are taught on most trips.
- We get out to areas not visited by other tour operators.
- Rock gardening, sea caves and kayak surfing are available for those looking for additional challenge!
- Attention to detail...whether it be the meals we serve, our care for the environment, the equipment we provide or our risk management is always carefully carried out.
- Guides are First Aid and CPR trained and the head guides hold SKOANZ guides qualifications.
- Customised kayak trips can be arranged during the off season from May - November for group of any size.
Click the following links for information about our sea kayaking trips in New Zealand:
For further information
New Zealand Sea Kayak Adventures
Paihia, Bay of Islands
Phone +64 9 402 8596